Labels

Monday 13 September 2010

Come on Eileen, Paris



Come on Eileen is no ordinary vintage shop. It’s special. So special, I don’t really want to tell you about it. It’s packed with designer vintage, lots of Thierry Mugler, Lanvin and YSL.

From the street, you walk in to what appears to be a small shop, this is where all the amazing designer vintage is. After searching through the whole of the floor where most things are 200euros or above, the lady pointed me downstairs.  Oh my, it’s huge. After walking down the stairs through a room dedicated to only vintage converse and levis, you arrive to the very welcome site of a huge basement.  Racks and racks of very well sourced vintage. The basement has lots more affordable bits. Every piece has something lovely about it. You can tell that this shop is ran by someone who loves clothes. The shop assisitant was really helpful and very enthusiastic about different pieces.  I had the place to myself which was lucky as I got a bit over excited and tried lots on. It’s the kind of shop where you live in fear that someone else might get to a rail before you.

The shop on street level.



The teenage room...converse and jeans.


The wonderful jam packed basement.

I bought a pastel pink blazer and matching skirt with a cut out detail for 70euros. I feel very Samantha in it.

6 rue des Taillanders, Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment