Labels

Monday 13 September 2010

Free P Star, Paris

This shop is a bit of a mess, but that’s why I like it.  There are a few rails where things are hung in garment type but there are also piles of clothes on the floor and random sections that mean rummaging is pretty rewarding.  It’s worth climbing the ladder up to the strange mini mezzene, which was packed with fur hats and stoles.  They had fur coats for 30euros, the cheapest I saw in Paris.  The basement looks a bit like my teenage bedroom, mostly girls clothes, some boys and dusty bits n bobs on the floor.  Definitely go down the rickety spiral stair case for a look. I found this place at 10pm, I’d already had a few beers so there was a bit of drunken shopping.  I got a great brown fur beret, a long hooded grey fleecey coat and a floor length polka dot skirt. The shop assistants were very patient when I tried on piles of clothes and encouraged me to keep rummaging. The prefect vintage shopping experience.


The strange back-lit fur wall.
Free ‘P’ Star, 
8 rue Ste-Croix-de-la-Bretonnerie, 
75004, Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment